- The Bible, the inspired and inerrant Word of God, is the only source of truth for Christian faith and life.
- The Triune God – Father, Son, and Holy Spirit – is the one true, living and almighty God.
- All people, by nature, are sinful and deserve God’s wrath and punishment.
- Jesus Christ, true God and true man, through His innocent suffering and death, has redeemed the world from sin and hell.
- By His victorious resurrection, Jesus defeated death and gives to all believers the gift of eternal life.
- These blessings of salvation are personally received by grace through faith in Jesus, wrought by the Holy Spirit through the hearing of God’s Holy Word and Holy Baptism.
- We are strengthened in this faith through the regular hearing of God’s Word and attendance at the sacrament of the Lord’s Supper.
The LCMS Lutheran school is a story of successful Christian education for both Lutheran and non-Lutheran students. It is a story of warmth, enjoyment, satisfaction, gratitude, affirmation, and love. It is a story of depending on God, providing role models, caring, proclaiming the love of God in words and actions, and reaching out to people.