Martin Luther School offers a variety of opportunities in the arts including choir, art, drama and private music lessons.
- Art is integrated throughout the school curriculum.
- Choral music is offered to all students beginning in grade one. Choirs sing at various school, church and community functions throughout the school year.
- Luther Academy of Music provides students from the community the opportunity to take private piano, voice, guitar and strings from accomplished instructors. Instruction can be arranged during the school day or after school.
- Beginners and Advanced Band for students in grades 4-8.
- Students in all grade levels have the opportunity to perform in various musicals and dramas throughout the school year.